View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 08:25 PM   #4
turbonicsperformance
3" Exhaust

turbonicsperformance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
You don't adjust timing to adjust the AFR! You're just screaming for trouble (most likely ventilated pistons or well-done valves depending on which way you've been adjusting it)... I don't even want to think about what you did to the AFM to adjust the AFR at idle...

Somebody please help this guy. (honest request)

you can adjust the air bleed on the afm its not a problem and i know you dont do timing for a/f ratio but i also know when you advance timing your af will go more lean my car runs perfect and i know what im doing and im adjusting a/f ratio because i get crap milage and because running rich or lean robs power and im running extremely rich at wot im running perfect at idle now though and 15 btdc is not very advance for an engine with 9-1 comp. i ran 18 on my 84 accord hatch with 11-1 pistons i have no spark knock or problems i know what to and not to do i do this everyday
sorry if any of this sounded condesending i didnt mean for it to
92 miata 7mgte swap forged pistons,studded mhg, 3 inch dp with a glass pack,blowthrough MAF-T,550cc inj, act stage 2 clutch, fmic kit, greddy rs, full wire tuck, rx7 lsd rear with 4.10s. 15psi "ct26-A"??(waiting on dyno #s) if anyone knows whats up with my turbo let me know it has a larger comp wheel nicer machining and 6 dual fins rather than 5? its confusing and keep finding too much contradicting info. would LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEE a compressor map
turbonicsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote