View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 03:24 PM   #10
supraking74
Stock

supraking74 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshtexican View Post
I have a 7mgte. It has Probe forged pistons bored .20, Eagle rods and ARP supporting hardware. The head has been redone and shaved a little. I am looking for a bigger turbo, as I do have the stock CT-26.

Intensions, I'm trying to get at "least" 500whp out of it.

did you do arp wrist pins? and did you do a bottom end rebuild?
suprasport has a FFIM and throttle bodies, i just checked it out, if you do the FFIM the big throttle body with the alum. IC piping and a decent Front mount intercooler and crank the boost to 15 psi with what you already have done to the car, you'll be pretty close to that 500 mark at the motor. i might say though, if youre looking to go to an aftermarket turbo and dont want to have to change your exhaust manifold and turbo elbow and oil lines etc etc suprasport has a boss turbo which is like the ct-26 but is hella bigger and more efficient etc etc (check it out) but if you want to go to a t3/t4 flanged turbo might i suggest go with bullseye (made by borg warner) s300 series. theres a place in west palm beach FL have a list on their site of their turbos and when you call them and tell them what youre looking for in a turbo, and hp they'll hook you up and their prices are good. also bullseye turbos which are made with almost 100% borg warner parts are proving to make more power on the dyno's than other turbo's at the same boost level. i didnt belive it but my friend has a integra, FULLY built motor, ems, this kid has dumped over $13k under the hood and he had a garrett on their and to prove a point my friend who has a fully built civic with a bullseye on it took his turbo off and put it on the integra and when justin ran his integra on the dyno he picked up 70 more hp on an older bullseye than his brand new garrett at the same boost.
500 hp is a nice fast but reliable ride man, your car will be sick
supraking74 is offline   Reply With Quote