View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 05:08 AM   #17
turbonicsperformance
3" Exhaust

turbonicsperformance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
A few things... I have no idea where you're getting quoted $275 for 6 1400cc injectors but I'd be very worried about running them in my lawnmower... Venoms (which are absolute crap) cost twice that wholesale.

Juicebox? The only juicebox EMS I know of is a BMW exclusive system... do you mean megasquirt?

Don't get on me for questioning you, you're the one who couldn't find the check engine light.

I'm very proud of your evo... keep in mind it's also not a 22 year old car and made more power the a well modded 7M-GE ever could.

yes i meant megasquirt idk why i was thinking juicebox and i dont mean to get on your case for questioning me and i only couldnt find the check engine light because it had been rubbed to black and i did end up finding it behind a gauge that the previous owner had installed for some reason and the injectors were modded stocks another shop locally owned by adrien (idk if anyone is local on here) builds them it just consists of redrilling the screen (this is where most of the cost is) or maybe just removing it we'll have to test it to find its cc then replacing the springs and altering the circuits a little he hasnt built a set of these before but he builds injectors all the time so yes you are 100% correct to actually buy the injectors i would spend alot more i should have clarified that i would not be just ordering a brand name injector and if it comes to it then i will and ill go over my target budget its not my actual budget just a goal from research and pricing ive been doing for the past 2 days after i bought the car maybe im way off idk but those are all the actual prices (rounded obviously) to the parts i was looking at purchasing and if they dont make my target 900hp then close to nothing will being that any turbo bigger will take all year to spool and i would be running enough psi and volume to make 1000hp or more in most engines, we have a customer with a skyline r33 that comes in all the time making 780 whp at 25psi with a 77mm turbo and hes runnind the rb60 which is also a 3.0 so idk maybe im just basing my numbers off of other engines too much and the 7ms dont flow right or something but IMO i should be able to make my target 900whp with the parts im purchasing

also a little off topic but i noticed in your sig it says your running 10psi on a 7mge and i was just wondering if you tapped the block or something for piston squirters (the guy earlier said the ge doesnt have them) and do you have any hp #s on that maybe im just not being realistic enough... it just seemed to work out on paper and in my head mathematically

Last edited by turbonicsperformance; 04-22-2010 at 05:19 AM.
turbonicsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote