View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 09:33 PM   #6
AlexSchuSupra
Intake

AlexSchuSupra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSupra2.5 View Post
I got my driveshaft from the driveshaftshop. I'm pretty sure if you go to driftmotion or suprastore you can find driveshafts there as well. I got mine for around 320 shipped. But I don't know if you'll find that with the way things are now.

The whole point for me was to both go lighter than the stock 2 peice (by quite a bit), and to eliminate the minor response time lag when you hit the throttle (due to the center support bearing and well, the driveshaft being to seperate peices). Plus I hear that under increased power, the 2 peice doesn't hold up to well.
Awesome thats exactly what i was looking for in a response. I heard something about the one piece DS being harder on some other parts of the car.....? What are these and should I replace, strengthen them? Or is it just bolt-on? Did you go Aluminum or steel?
87' 1JZ-GTE Truck sized Spectre Air filter, Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump, GM Fuel Pressure Regulator, Welded Rear end gears, Targa Top, 3" Intercooler kit, aluminium intercooler, Ebay boost controller, Ebay Oil-Catch can, I HAVE POWER STEERING AND A/C :P K&N 2JZ Oil filter, Catrol Syntec 10w-40 Fully synthetic oil
AlexSchuSupra is offline   Reply With Quote