View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 02:35 PM   #7
TripleC
3" Exhaust

TripleC is on a distinguished road

BAM back in action. Well most of the problems
OK,
Problem Number #1 - Connection A1 wire 2 had no power so i rewired that from the main #2 J/B (Fuse box under the hood). Tails, side markers and brakes came back to life.
#2 - Dimmer Switch Dead - Bought a new one earlier in the week cause i thought it was the problem which it was only prob #2
#3 - Wife - She dosnt want me doing shit to my car and i have to Fix an electrical problem WOW she completly mentaly collapsed. Hey honey 20$ in wire or a 175$ Ticket. HHHMMMMMMMMMHHHHMMMM now whos the dummy
#4 Interior lights are still out. the G10 to C3 wire seems to be dead. I am stalling on this one cause it is not as important its hard to wrnagle my hand in with all those wires and i have 440's that i need to install and that is next on the list.
1JZGTE ,R154, Hallman Boost Controller, HKS bov, HKS Mushroom top Air Filter, HKS Front Mount Intercooler, Greedy Turbo Timer, PLX300 AFC, Custom Divorced Y-pipe, Custom Intercooler Pipeing, RS-R Concept Exhaust, Optima Red Top Battery, Strut bar Brembo Rotors, A1 Traction arms, Megan Coilovers, Stern ST 2 wheels rear 265x30 r19 - front 245x35 r19, New Front Lip, 18 x 8 and 18 x 9 MRR HR2 with whatever for Drift treads
2 additional C12A turbo's(Extra)
TripleC is offline   Reply With Quote