View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 12:37 AM   #135
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

bradenman1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green7mgte View Post
I have a similar problem. I asked for advice, see if you can dig up my old thread on it, ill look when i get a chance
Well i replaced all the hoses ontop of the engine and it stopped for now.. i actually replaced them like 10 minutes ago my toyora parts box came in lol

Quote:
your pressure should not go above 40, get a real oil pressure diagnostic gauge and see whats the real numbers are before we proceed. in the mean time consult the tsrm for possible issues.
I apologies i ment to say that when i start the car it jumps up to 40 then when it starts running it drops to 20 or so and runs at or below 20 depending on how much gas im giving it.

Quote:
Do not, I repeate DO NOT! try and clean your afm with some sort of solvent.
i read the FAQ lol im really glad i did i almost went and bought some AFM cleaner.

Quote:
are you completely stock? sounds like your running pretty rich (i remember posting something on this subject but the answer eludes me.
yep comletely stock untill next week : ) i replaced those hoses and it doesnt do it now but it will not rev out. it shoots up to 4500 or so then its like theres no more power. it is very noticeable that its not getting full power. i just readjusted the throttle cable it wasnt going wide open but i went and tested it after i fixed it. it had alot more acceleration but it is still not getting full power i can tell it seems like lower boost is giving me more acceleration than when i floor it and let it spool up to 8psi. im very confused now lol the check engine light is on full time now to after running it.

im about to have a front moun, aluminum piping and a taiel Q bov installed i believe its a Q or a SQ BOV does anyone have any tips on taking the bumper off i need to do that tonight lol (procrastination)

1995 NIssan altima with 2 year old pant on black Drag DR-8 17x7 Wheels with brand new Goodyear Eagle GT's
Custom Blue Parking lights with White silverstar head lights
JDM Ebay Catback Exhaust.
K&N air filter.
(Totaled Due To An Idiot)

bone stock (for now) 1990 Supra Turbo With a brand new CT-26 Turbo And New Exhaust Manifold. Now With A Brand New Blown Head Gasket

Now driving a 99 Nissan Maxima 5spd with the passanger side bashed in from passing out at the wheel nice cars ehh??
bradenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote