View Single Post
Old 03-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #133
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

Green7mgte is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradenman1 View Post
1. Its a little hesatent to start and when it does it bogs the check engine light comes on and the rpms fluctuate at like 500 to 1000 untill i push the gas. It levels out to 1500 after i rev it once the engine light also turns off. (boost or vacume leak maybe?)
I have a similar problem. I asked for advice, see if you can dig up my old thread on it, ill look when i get a chance
Quote:
2. Theres this really weird sloshing noise I hear ever once and awhile it sounds like its in the dash or right infront of it. I was thinking it may be the heater or something, but im not sure.
air in the coolant system. you need to burp your radiator, instructions are in the faq

Quote:
3.When i start the car the oil pressure is high. is this normal? after it gets warm its below 40 untill i push the gass but when i start it up the pressure is way above 40.
your pressure should not go above 40, get a real oil pressure diagnostic gauge and see whats the real numbers are before we proceed. in the mean time consult the tsrm for possible issues.

Quote:
4. maybe the afm is dirty im pretty lost on this one.
Do not, I repeate DO NOT! try and clean your afm with some sort of solvent.

Quote:
5. after full throtel boosting the car sometimes dies or it will bog and the check engine light will come on but if i hit the gass it levels out again like it does when i first start it up.
are you completely stock? sounds like your running pretty rich (i remember posting something on this subject but the answer eludes me.
Quote:
6.Is it normal for all the TEMS lights to come on when i have it in normal mode? all three come on from time to time in normal mode under normal driving condiions no hard acceleration or anything.
Yep! road conditions, braking, anything really will make your Tems light fluctuate, completely normal.

for the things that I didn't answer give them a search here with my name in it or cre's is always a safe bet. im about to walk out the door so im a tad rushed. Ill get back to you tonight.

92 Ma71 7mGTE Auto. SafcII
Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ
Classified Section guidelines :

Green7mgte is offline   Reply With Quote