View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 02:26 PM   #6
TripleC
3" Exhaust

TripleC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
Red/green is a ground. White/green is a modulated ground. If you were able to dim the lights with the red/green supplying the ground then the ground line running to the dimmer is bad or that portion of the potential divider is bad (hence a bad dimmer). Test the white/black wire for continuity with ground. As I've said before, jumpering the white/green with the white/black wire will make the gauges light up without the dimmer present... it's the easiest way to diagnose a bad dimmer.
It didnt work!
so when i have the make shift connecter attached i can turn on the headlights my Temp Display goes out. With the jumper not attached the temp lights stay on.
Cre i also looked into the tail lights and illumination thread on the www.cygnusx1.net/supra/library/TEWD/MK3/Main/Main_062.gif
the connection from the fuseable link or 100AMP fuse i have power. Well when i get under the dash i can see power coming threw the other 1A white wires #1 and 2 but the 1A Black wire #3 dosnt have any juice.
This powers the tail light relay and tail fuse. Is this my problem? the black wire from the fuse box to the connector.

also with my Interior lights on the www.cygnusx1.net/supra/library/tewd/MK3/Main/Main_068.gif
I have power running threw the 1B w 5 to 1G wire 10, but i dont have any power at the 1C wire 3 at the connector. this is connected to the #1 Intergration relay but i am not sure if it powers the relay itself?(i think it does)
Why would all these things happen at once, Could it be my Junction Box #1 that houses the majority of Fuses and relays?

I think i may have to consult a shop but i think they will just do all the same stuff i am doing on my own time and it would probably just be a waste of money when i feel like i can do it myself.
1JZGTE ,R154, Hallman Boost Controller, HKS bov, HKS Mushroom top Air Filter, HKS Front Mount Intercooler, Greedy Turbo Timer, PLX300 AFC, Custom Divorced Y-pipe, Custom Intercooler Pipeing, RS-R Concept Exhaust, Optima Red Top Battery, Strut bar Brembo Rotors, A1 Traction arms, Megan Coilovers, Stern ST 2 wheels rear 265x30 r19 - front 245x35 r19, New Front Lip, 18 x 8 and 18 x 9 MRR HR2 with whatever for Drift treads
2 additional C12A turbo's(Extra)
TripleC is offline   Reply With Quote