View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 12:24 AM   #14
acousticrawk
Intake

acousticrawk is on a distinguished road

hoah! to roasting hondas! haha.

Quote:
do you even know what it takes to get 10s? much less 9s?? i havent seen the vid in a while and i do believe in a good launch. other supra sites have many vid clips eating chevys from which is no suprize. in another f-body forum i go to(for selling parts) praise the supra. they like em since they can give them a run for thier money.

p.s. sound has NOTHING to do with power.
now, your telling me by the sound, especially of old muscle, you cant tell anything? have you ever seen a drag strip? your nuts man. i have been racing or watching drags since i was born. i can just about guess the HP or engine size by listening to an engine run. look at the car, look at the tires, look at the cars stance, look at how well he launched....the point im making is the person driving knows what they are doing, and seeing this we an inferr that it was built by someone knowing what they were doing. that is a very well built street car and it ran like a top. also, that wasnt your normal small black, that was in the 396-454 range, so that means even MORE power. oh and yes, i do know what it takes to run nines, my cuda runs an 8.40 avg.