View Single Post
Old 02-27-2010, 10:26 PM   #7
livelaughslide
3" Exhaust

livelaughslide is on a distinguished road
Default Wow

Ridicousily hard to relax but that helped.. the head is getting a glass like resurfaceing at the machine shop now. i called and the final spec should be about 116.1 or 115.8 give or take. so i would love more compression and less layers and not to blow 3 houndred ona head gasket.. is 1.2-1.3 good for me? if not what it..

So i guess im going with a bead type from cometic.. thank you VERY VERY MUCH.

So..

the blocks is cast steel or cast iron, unless were in nascar and running aluminum machine shop says chances of it warping are slim and the block has 0 pitting...

But i will check it with a real stright edge and a bright light on one side to see if i see any light but what if there is like minascewel/really redicously small peaks of light...? am i fucked and need to pull it?

now onto lapping i would love to learn wtf it is and were do i get it/borrow it and how to use it.. i really want this to run right, strong and round 10 psi.. give or take. thats it man. and Cre, couldnt be happier that your helping me right now means the world really.