View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 03:45 AM   #3
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

bradenman1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
Well, a lot of options... I recommend starting with fueling (this includes, fuel pump, new fuel filter, fuel controller and injectors), then exhaust, then intake. As far as intakes go, there's a firly recent thread about cold air intakes... read it. For filters I recommend either Apex'i or AEM DryFlow... I hear Amsoil's EaO air filters are excellent as well. I would avoid HKS and K&N air filters myself.
I didnt even think about fuel systems yet. Im almost positive the injectors need to be flushed or replaced. any brand preffrences on injectors and fuel filters and whant not?? My trunk is rusted quite pretty bad getting to the fuel pump may be a major problem.

What is a fuel controller exactly?

I was going to go with the apex'i after reading the website you posted in my other thread. it was verry informative and suprising to see that K&N really isnt as good as they are made out to be.

I have no clue what Exhaust to run with. i dont want it to sound ricey but still be louder than stock for sure. i dont want to spend 1100 on a catback system and not like what i have you know

Thanks for the info man you have really helped me out with all the problems iv had with my supra so far.

1995 NIssan altima with 2 year old pant on black Drag DR-8 17x7 Wheels with brand new Goodyear Eagle GT's
Custom Blue Parking lights with White silverstar head lights
JDM Ebay Catback Exhaust.
K&N air filter.
(Totaled Due To An Idiot)

bone stock (for now) 1990 Supra Turbo With a brand new CT-26 Turbo And New Exhaust Manifold. Now With A Brand New Blown Head Gasket

Now driving a 99 Nissan Maxima 5spd with the passanger side bashed in from passing out at the wheel nice cars ehh??

Last edited by bradenman1; 02-26-2010 at 03:47 AM.
bradenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote