Thread: 7mge replace
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:37 AM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

The coolant hose connects to the bottom coolant port on the ISCV (Idle Speed Control Valve). There's another nipple on top of the ISCV which runs to the throttle body and then there's another nipple on the throttle body which runs down to the metal hard pipe assembly near cylinders 5 and 6. So... the hose in front --> ISCV --> Throttle Body --> the plugged hose in back.

What colors are the wires running to that connector? Given it's location and that the wires look red and/or brown I'd hazard a guess that it's for the EGR VSV; Should be mounted under the intake plenum toward the rear. See 25860 here: http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Librar...spx?F=1708&P=2
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote