View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #2
Wes_R
Stock

Wes_R is on a distinguished road

Before

After

Unmasked the car.

After unmasking I gave the car an ipa wipe down to clean off the polishing oils and create a clean surface for the wax to bond to.

Brought out my 3M Sun Gun to inspect my work. A side note the 3M Sun Gun gives off the same spectrum light as the sun so it really helps on very cloudy days or rainy days when I can't use the real sun for a final inspection on my work.

The owner actually works near by me so dropped buy and brought me some Timmies and to see how things were going.

Waxed the car with Swissvax Concorso

While the wax was curing I cleaned the windows and dressed the tires. I have to also say at the time I was running low on Megs Hyper Dressing so had to dilute it for a matte finish on the tires.

Cleaned the windows with Stoners Invisible glass laced with Rain Repellant and my Glass Master Pro and a window microfibre.

I love the Glass Master Pro cause it can reach into tight areas that are normally a pain to do. Here is a pic of it reaching into the back window.

And now the Lexus pron.

I had to kind of rush with these pics because it was getting pretty close to sunset so not to many shots.

I love this reflection shot on the hood.

Some cool reflections shots on the roof.

I thought this reflection was crazy!
Wes_R is offline   Reply With Quote