View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 10:35 PM   #26
supraluver4life
3" Exhaust

supraluver4life is on a distinguished road

so after screwing around with it for the past couple days i got it to start. it started 3 or 4 times and died a couple seconds later. so i was really confused and didnt know y. i broke it down and thought about everything one more time, and as i was thinking i realized there was a vacuum hose and a coolant line that i hadnt hooked up. hooked them up and it started. but i couldnt rev it at all. i would touch the gas and it would die. so then i thought a little more and.... bammmmm!!!! i realized i hadnt hooked up the cold start injector and i tried for a little while and didnt have time to hook it up. so im hoping that it was the problem. i will update this thread when ive hooked it up and if it works then yay if not then damn.

also when it warmed up for 15 minutes i was able to rev it but i could only do it slowly. if i just jammed down the gas it would sputter and miss and the rpms wouldnt increase. i just wanted another opinion or two about it. i believe its because of the cold start injector but someone should tell me if that theory is correct.

thank you so much for all the help. i really appreciate it.
oh and i cant find that damn connection for the oil pressure sending unit thing.
and i tested for codes and all i could get was a code 11?? what is that??

"Not driving a car because its too nice, is like not fucking your gf so shes still tight for the next guy"
supraluver4life is offline   Reply With Quote