View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 04:50 AM   #28
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

bradenman1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
Most of what you're looking for will either have to come from the dealership or you'll at least need to go to a performance shop which caters to the Supra. Locally, you're probably stuck with the dealership... online you've got a couple choices.

No idea what a turbo/intercooler link is... post a picture if you don't know the name... or at least be far more descript.

I'll get back to you with the part numbers for the gaskets later... then you may order them from the dealership or Champion Toyota.
that would be an amazing help

i found the sd card for my camera but idk where the cord is for it ill try to take a picture as soon as i can. the only discription i can give is it connects to the bottom of the turbo (below the exhaust manifold, this one does not go to the aircleaner system just the intercooler) and it goes to an angled metal armelet that has a hose connected to it on the other side to the stock FMIC

i think i may have found it on a site but i have no idea it has an option for a short and long but theres no pictures of it...

ill brb going to look for the freakin cord to this camera
bradenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote