View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Are you looking to use this on the stock manifold? Make sure you can find a TPS that can be wired to work with minimal effort too.

It's going to take some work to get it to mount to a stock 7M-GTE manifold. You should contact the seller and get the bolt pattern to make sure it's compatible with your manifold unless you're able to make an adapter plate or pay to have one built. It also will require some modification to get the throttle connected. The stock TB uses a linkage assembly to get around the fact that the cable comes from the intake side. With this you'll either need a long cable with a pretty heavy bend in it, OR you could go to a shorter cable and a custom bracket mounted to the intake side of the head.

Personally, I'd spend my money on other mods first, then worry about the TB. If the pulley was eccentric I would probably be interested though.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote