View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

Green7mgte is on a distinguished road

Yep my lights are stock. So the Major questions is If I purchase the h4 hid conversion kit and the 7x6 projector headlamps will I be able to install it w/o any problems? Or like you said I would have to power a relay then attach that to my conversion? If that is the case can someone point me in the direction of some reading material on the subject. as always thanks for the assistance.

side note - before I even thought of purchasing the hid's I did all the reading I could on the subject of laws and cut off distance. While driving I take the safety of myself and others into account constantly.
(2 second rule for the win) state laws also. (young guy,sports car.. I've got pulled over more then once for no reason) on a personnel note. Don't wave and smile at a sitting high patrolmen You think your being nice, they don't see it that way. (think forest gump wave, gave me a giggle)

-edit. I gave a fellow supra owner in my area a call and said his h4's were plug and play so to speak. no wire modifications. hes not running HID cause of the short life span of them But is using a new h4 projector housing. please post with any thoughts or comments on the subject. I would like to hear more before I purchase anything.

as always thanks in advance.

92 Ma71 7mGTE Auto. SafcII
Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ
Classified Section guidelines :

Last edited by Green7mgte; 12-12-2009 at 06:34 PM.
Green7mgte is offline   Reply With Quote