Thread: idle issue
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 05:03 PM   #10
MA70-3.0GT
12psi boost

MA70-3.0GT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
Whew.... that's great! I'm so sick of dealing with them. One nice thing about these cars though is that owners like that don't tend to last long with these cars as they either find very quickly that they can't afford all the mistakes (these cars are not cheap); Or, they learn that if they want to see the car keep running they just need to shut up and pay someone who knows what they're doing to fix everything.

Orrrr, stick a huge dry nitrous shot through it (because nitrous is just another word for cheap power, innit...!) & blow the poor thing to bits when it leans out... Anyway, I've not been able to do much in the way of fiddling with the car since the other day as the weather's been purest British sh!te & I'm not much for standing in the pouring rain with bits of induction system & plugs removed from expensive motors. Hopefully the paperwork'll be sorted in the next couple of weeks & then I can get it home, covered and started on.

Thanks for the links, I've got plenty of printing out to do before I start rectifying the intake & vacuum systems anyhow so hopefully that & drooling over MA70 videos on youtube should keep me busy for a while.
I'll no doubt be back online once a bit of progress, or otherwise, is made so till then Cheers & see ya...
MA70-3.0GT is offline   Reply With Quote