View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:13 AM   #7
casanovacuts
Stock

casanovacuts is on a distinguished road
Default Thank you so much

Yes I have noticed how helpful you are as well as knowledgable. I pretty much said that because of other forums I have posted on people like to just give it to you because either they know more than you or pretend they know more than you. But I really appreciate your time as well as your input on all the matters I was addressing. I do have a hard time putting together with words what exactly it os that I'm trying to get answered so I apologize for that. As mentioned earlier I was curious how far either motor will go? Obviously I understand the 6 spd would go farther because of compression level and other variables but how far will it go and stay reliable . I know both of these motors are known to take a beating ( power not bad driving ) but the reason I was looking at the 5 spd ea possibly more out of being anxious to get my hands on this monster anyway I could. I dis find a fairly good deal on a TT 6spd so I'm in the works with this gentlemen already. But As far as my question between the 5 spd and 6 spd, I do know the 6 spd is turboed already but I spoke to someone who was telling me that I should look for the 5 spd because u can ride the gears longer especially when it's turboed. And Rey said it was more fun than the six speed because u weren't shifting every couple of seconds. Not sure if he knew what he was talking about or not. So now I know to start with the TT no matter what and o saw a thread already on the necessary componnents to switch over to a manual tranny if needed. I do appreciate all of your advice. Thank you once again for your time
casanovacuts is offline   Reply With Quote