View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
livelaughslide
3" Exhaust

livelaughslide is on a distinguished road
Default Please, I got into an accident and need help so bad

Hi, I dont know what to say what happend last night, i have a mkIII turbo i traded my full blown race car for and couldnt be happier.. until now.
A honda (Damn honda's) lost control and hit me head on last night. my car still ran as i was about to kill this kid,

well after i start to follow him and get off the main interstate my car started to buck after bout 15 seconds from the accident. it died AND THE KID RAN
Im very low on money and had a friend tow me home. Please guys i have no upper bumper and it doesnt run and the car was literly perfect, 88 garge kept 2 owners and 58,000 ORGINAL miles. all oil changes and tune ups through toyota. but now it doesnt run. PLEASE HELP!!

It turns over, and when you stop i can hear the fuel pump hum once you let go of the key so i assume its working. i can even smell a lil gas after 2 minutes of just turning it over. it sounds like it wants to start once you turn the key but then it goes away and just turns over. i checked spark and no spark. theres no damage under the hood from the accident and it ran for almost 15 seconds after he hit me. Im lil lost under the hood of this car. i assume the cps tells it when to spark when to go... and im not 100% sure spark is the only problem. please help this is now my only vechile for now.