View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 06:25 PM   #4
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

I run Eibach springs and KYB GR-2 dampers. I don't have a lot of scrubbing or bottoming out issues with the Eibachs, but it does happen a bit. Anything lower around here would be awful.

I did a lot of work on one local MKIII owner's car who is running H&Rs and Tokico Illuminas (I am not a Tokico fan). It's not really a ton lower than mine but it's an ass pounding. Of course he's also running 18" wheels... His car has just as much roll in the turns as mine.

At the end of the day you're most likely going to find that anything is going to be TONS better than the 20yo springs you've got on there right now.

(This reminds me, I've got a blue TEMS indicator light set I really need to get off my butt and sell...)
cre is offline   Reply With Quote