View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 07:32 AM   #14
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, 5 or 6 years here... got the car for $300, not running and all of the suspension components in the passenger side wheel wells damaged beyond repair. Turbo'd now, running MAFT Pro on N/A electronics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86.5 7MGE View Post
By the way does anyone know where I can get a better explanation (in steps) on how to change out my timing belt on my N/A I have looked in my Haynes book, all over Supra Forums and still haven't found a good detailed one and have also looked on cygnus x1 for tips too and nothing. Thanks
Toss the Haynes in the trash...

Look here: http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Librar...ection=EM&P=22

The Toyota Service and Repair Manual for the MKIII. Pay VERY close attention to the torque specifications, failure to do so may result in damage where you least expect it (for example a warped #1 cylinder wall due to over tightening the timing belt tensioner pulley).
cre is offline   Reply With Quote