View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 03:41 AM   #211
Spudboy
3" Exhaust

Spudboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Thanks!

How much? I'm checkin' out a set of stock 440cc's... I really don't think I would upgrade to 550s if I needed to upgrade more things as well. I'm really trying to keep the costs down since and already I'm at double what I thought I was gonna spend. I definitely would like more performance (and probably will kick myself later for not changing out parts while I'm in there) but I just want it to run as of now.
I think I paid close to $700.00 for the set. I'll let them go for $500.00. I am not at home and don't even remember make and specs but I researched and they were the best. I understand our stock fuel pump will handle 550cc...at least according to the research I did. I did put a Lexus AFM on because that seemed to make sense but I never got around to the injectors. I suppose if you need to buy new injectors anyway you will probably spend close to $500.00 anyway. You may as well put some 550cc's on now if your top end is apart and spare the hastel later. Then when you get time and money add the Lexus AFM and I suggest a good AEM EMS so you can get a proper dyno tune. They have really come down in price since I spent $2,500.00 on one a few years ago. http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/perf...nt_Stand_Alone
Spudboy is offline   Reply With Quote