View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #34
TopLine
Stock

TopLine is on a distinguished road

Im not to sure to importing cars for people who already own them. I know in Canada if you go to japan for something work related and u lived there over a year an in that time u had to buy a car. You can legally bring it in 100% legal into canada tax free but its alot of paper work. I bring my cars in through canada when I do my cars but they have to be 15 years or older. Honestly the best way for me to help you would be to tell you to sell your car and dont waste time and the money trying to get it here.
I can get you a 1993 Twin turbo in good condition with a clean florida title for around 25,000 or less.

Any right hand drive supra brought in to the US is technically illegal since there has never been anyone who has actually dont the modifications and crash test needed to know how to bring it up to US specs. Over 90% of skylines in the US are grey market and any grey market car has the risk of being impounded. You dont here about it much because it rarely happens...all the the feds have been crackin down more on skylines over the years because everyone knows that car was never manufactured for the US market. Supra is a little less risky. But if you have the correct paper work and title and all that jazz, if you get pulled over there is not really much they can say unless they really look into it.

msg me toplineautos@hotmail.com and we can talk more about it
TopLine is offline   Reply With Quote