View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sezar View Post
i have a twin turbo mkiv supra with 100k miles on it

i want to make this car gor for 600 hp max with single turbo setup on pump gas with 98 octan gas

my question is:- does this makes the supra go for 600 hp and if not what do i need with this setup to go for 600 hp and after the single turbo upgrade do i need brakes upgrade and suspention or what do i need ?
and thanke u all and i wish u a nce day

and what is th cost of the single turbo and the other parts that i need in u.s dollars and what turbo i should take for an option and what does it cost
1) Do you mean 98 motor octane or 98 research octane?

2) Are you talking about 600hp at the crank, or at the wheels?

You don't need to upgrade the brakes or suspension to get more horsepower. The only application I'd recommend upgrading the brakes and suspension for is if you're planning to roadrace...and even then, you'd need to be roadracing at a very competitive level to need more than the very-capable oem mkiv tt brakes and suspension.

3) What is your application? Roadrace? Daily driver? Drag racing? Drifting? Autocross? Show? etc...

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote