View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 10:38 AM   #1
Grim
Stock

Grim is on a distinguished road
Default Electronics Compatability Question

Hi everyone, I'm brand new to the Supra world and have been doing a lot of research tring to find the best combination of parts for the new Supra TT! Like I said I'm new to the Supra realm but not new to building cars. Most of my projects have been Old school American Muscle but after I purchased a DSM a few years ago I instantly fell in love with boost. I have been looking for a Supra ever since and finally found (and could afford) the car of my dreams. I've owned it for about 6 months now but haven't acually seen it in person yet. My current deployment to Iraq is almost over and I want to have a few things ready for me to tinker with while I'm home on leave. My question is....

I'm looking into the Apexi AVC-R, Apexi SAFC II, BCC, and some form of Wide Band O2 (need help on suggestions with this one). I need opinions on this combination of parts and if any of you have better suggestions for different combinations. Also, If I left anything out in this category please let me know. I'm not ready for a Stand Alone just yet even though this is my plan for the future. If you have any questions please ask and thanks in advance. I can't wait to get home!!! "Scout's Out"