View Single Post
Old 08-30-2004, 08:09 AM   #2
suprra_girl
7M POWAH! ;)

suprra_girl has a spectacular aura aboutsuprra_girl has a spectacular aura about

hmmm
now i think that may be a hard one as the silvia i think is lighter than the supra
also the 1g in my experience is a fairly laggy sort of engine and isn't happy till she is on about 3000-4000rpm but also runs out of power at about 5,500rpm
i believe the t25 is quite a fast spool up turbo
is your 1g stock?
i think you will need to launch quite hard and up the boost a little to compete with it
it also depends which model of 1g you have as there are 3 boost levels of 1g... 6, 9, and 12
if you haven't made the appropriate upgrades to your fuel system etc you may risk the chance of detonation if you run too high boost for the factory ecu

tell me more about your 1g, what mods you have done etc and what mods other than the t25 that the silvia has

Cheers

Suze

"disclaimer: this is opinion only and not instructions for you to follow... if you wish to follow them take them at your own risk, i will not be personally responsible for any adverse effects that may take place"

Pics of my build.

"Good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught"

Do a diagnostic first!
suprra_girl is offline   Reply With Quote