View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 04:06 AM   #59
Grandavi
walbro fp

Grandavi is on a distinguished road

So, is it a natural thing for a Supra to have lots and lots of leaking hoses at this age? Everytime I check to see whats happening under the hood i am finding a new hose that leaks. (Pretty sure my best bet is to pull all and replace all and then be done with it).

Also, dont know if any of you know what the hell this is.. but after I drive for a bit, when i stop I get a squeaking sound (mid range) that sounds almost like metal on metal grinding... is this my lower ball joints? (they need to be replaced). You know how you inch forward slowly then stop at a red light while waiting? The front end will dip slightly when you stop and thats when I hear the noise. Works going front or back, but is very hard to pinpoint where its coming from. Sometimes it sounds like its directly under the stereo (the trans mounts), other times sounds like bad struts.. although they seem to be perfectly fine.

Curious...

I've stopped driving fast until I localise and fix this as I keep having pictures of a spindle snapping at 90 MPH...
Grandavi is offline   Reply With Quote