View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 10:15 PM   #5
shiftysupra
3" Exhaust

shiftysupra is on a distinguished road

I would have to agree and disagree with Grandavi. One, yes we do have our wants and even 250 as he said it's hard to drive sanely. Of course we all want higher horse power cars, the more horsepower your squeezing from your engine the more care you have to show towards your car. Secondly (why I personally disagree) I love having that power. BUT to be honest you have to really determine what your goals are, meaning that if it's going to be a daily driver 400 hp would be good but remember the maintenance on it will go up a bit. Plus you will need to (and you should) be running Premium fuel. These cars are not like cheap dates, you cheap out on them they will screw you... That being said and as Chambers and said 400 hp from a NA auto is not really a realistic option. Being that the NA's trannys can only hold approx 400hp but not for long and especially if your driving like a bat out of hell. SO if you do want 400hp get a 7mgte that has a R154 tranny.

Honestly, Grandavi I dont think there is much of a price diff besides like premium fuel and such but I guess that all depends on how well you take care of your car which your car looks pretty nice.

Last edited by shiftysupra; 09-09-2008 at 10:17 PM.
shiftysupra is offline   Reply With Quote