View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 08:40 PM   #5
Boombastic
3" Exhaust

Boombastic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shento256 View Post
Yes you can Drift without PS it is Very possible and not hard at all. USE the natural weight of the car. To do this all you have to do in simple terms is to turn the car hard to the opposite direction of the turn than quickly turning the wheel back into the direction you WANT to GO. than simply counter steer in order to hold the drift. also you can use the handbrake which works well. you might have to tighten the handbreak tho, as most are not as tight as you want, inorder to start a drift. i PERSONALLY have DRIFTED a 1991 BUICK SKYLARK this car is STOCK and has 94 TOTAL HORSEPOWER! its all in technique and skill. the buick also has a floor break which makes brake control much easier if you rig the floor break to NOT LOCK in place, as i did. but yes Drifting is possible in almost ANYTHING! i have also drifted a 1988 RX7 fc3s NON turbo Without PS and the first technique i spoke of worked well for that car. i guess what im trying to say is have fun and find out how to drift the car in a parking lot and than go from there thats what i did.
Thanks dude that helps alot I will try that technique out
Boombastic is offline   Reply With Quote