Thread: got a ticket!
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 12:16 AM   #7
Supra91_ishot
3" Exhaust

Supra91_ishot is on a distinguished road

By the way, I ain't going to Court, I'm only 20 yr old and I have a better life than fighting and aruging with stupid cops and the Judge and make me lose face and get embarrased. I'm not someone whole likes talking in front of peoples. All I might do is get into a training class and hopefully, there is no stupid tickets in my driving record.

Truth is, I do speed sometimes but I am not a reckless driver or by any means am I a bad driver, I'm a good driver. In MN, there are a lot of cars and people races a lot. If your on the highway going on a 55 mph road, you better watch your back because there will be people crossing over you going like 80-90 mph.

Sometimes, I just feel like "need for speed" when I'm driving my Supra. But when I'm driving my Jeep, I'm like a calm person who will only drive the speed limit and don't care how fast other drivers on the roads are going. Whoever tailgates me better be ready to be slowed down because I'll just step on the brakes :lol:. And if your going too fast and you change lanes so close in front of me without signaling, you better be ready to see my fog lights blinking on the back of you (when I'm in a bad mood). Or if I'm in a good mood, I'll just luagh :P .
Supra91_ishot is offline   Reply With Quote