Thread: got a ticket!
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 11:59 PM   #6
Supra91_ishot
3" Exhaust

Supra91_ishot is on a distinguished road

I dont live in Texas, I live in MN, so we have a different set of laws here. Three years of clean driving records will wiped out your ticket. Other than that, it's going to stay there for three freakin years... <_<

Going 80 mph in a Supra is pretty fun and drivable. But if your going 60 mph, it seems like your only going 30 mph. The Supra is so heavy it makes driving fast seems like it's going slow.

Today, I'm not driving the Supra, I'm driving my Jeep . That way I can go 60 mph ONLY. lol

About the spec, what kind of spec do you mean? I only know a little about cars, so some details would be nice. Anyways, its a 1989 white Supra turbo. Has at least 174,500 miles on it right now with new metal head gasket replace around 120-130k miles. I also bought a new exuast like four months ago too. Stock (white) wheels and maybe need new tires. Everything is stock from interior to exterior. Except, it's got a new cd deck and cd player and new two front speaker, all Pioneer :P. I just bought those like two months ago. Got all four rotors re-paired (machined) at a Toyota Shop because the rotor was in bad shape but now looks like new. Plus new brake pads too, all these done around four or five months ago. But now the brakes, I believed are making a little speaking noise sometimes but it ain't no big deal. I also have those bass and sub woofer wires that BestBuy installed for me two or three months ago but I decided to not want the sub because it's too loud and I refounded back but the wires are there if I ever need to get a new Sub. Other than those, everything is stock and the engine needs to get checked up because it has a "check engine" light on (sometimes only). But I'm still driving it and it still drives very good. Haven't gotten the money yet to fix it.

All in all, the cars interior is in good shape and it's clean because I'm that kind of person who don't like messy cars :lol:. Except that on the driver side the seat had a little tear and the driver side door also has a tear to it.

I'm located in St.Paul, MN. If I have time, I'll post up some pics of my car. By the way, I'm Asian, but I care for my car like it's my girlfriend

Anyways, these are just some details about my Supra, but I haven't made up my mind yet wheather or not I want to sell it or not. I still love the car and I am worried it would take me like forever to find another MKIII in the future, that's why I am having a second thought. But if I ever do really want to sell it, I'll post it up in here. But for now, I have two minds, one is saying, "sell it", and the other one is saying, "do NOT sell it".

But after this ticket that I had :angry: Kind of want to sell it. Again, we'll see.
Supra91_ishot is offline   Reply With Quote