Thread: Help me please
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 03:26 PM   #12
supramacist
1000whp postwhore

supramacist is on a distinguished road

Any metal components that need oil can not come into contact with coolant because if they do.

Oil will never adhese to them again. Without a complete tear down and mineral wash and I'm not sure if that'll solve it.

If you have coolant running out your tail pipe. Please.

Common logic dictates it's time to start fresh.

Terrible advise???? This dude has not a single clue.

And you want him to rebuild his own shit. Get real.

You scrapped the car. You shucked a tooth you're out of the game.

Find a car that you can fix and will stay fixed. Because for the 5k you're going to spend to make this issue go away.

You can almost own something that runs and will continue to run.

These are project cars. Very few of us have daily drivers and if we do it's because we keep it that way.

You're going to embark upon a never ending process.

Research this crap. See how many people have just bought a supra and see how many of them are still paying to fix them or just had it fixed for it to break again.

Poor advice is telling this guy to get to work on something that's going to take him too much time to fix..., only for it to break down again because he listened to someone that still had no clue.

Save yourself the ongoing headache. Get a car that runs and will keep running.

I have over 10k into a 3k car. You're going to end up in the same boat.
And I still have parts on order.

I'm done feeding the toyota monster. I'm done trying to talk sence to you new guys.

You get what you deserve just like the rest of us are STILL getting.

With the exception of those few of you master mechanics that tune in from time to time.

Stop seeing the car as you want it to be. And accept it for what it is and that's a project car. That you work on for months to drive half a mile to find out what's still wrong with it.
supramacist is offline   Reply With Quote