View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
facesmelt
Stock

facesmelt is on a distinguished road

Hey thanks man, I am going to try to do the labor on as many parts as possible, I just don't want to mess anything up. I am trying to save some money too, ya' know, haha!

Anyway, thanks for being so nice. I definitely can understand how there would be a whole bunch of first time posters and noobies that would ask generic questions like me, sorry.

On another note, about my car, I actually planned out something that will cost just over $2500 which is perfectly fine. Tell me what you think about it, it is all off of this one site that I found yesterday. If you have any other sites to suggest, it would help too though.

Here are the things I would get:
- ($860) Fuel Packages : It includes a Aeromotive -6 FPR w/ stainless steel fuel lines and fittings to directly bolt-in, a Fuel Pressure Gauge, 550cc Injectors (6 each) w/ Injector Clips, and a 255lph Walbro Fuel pump.

- ($680) Electronic Packages : It includes a GReddy Boost Cut Controller, GReddy Profec B Spec 2, and the new Apex-i Neo fuel controller.

- ($760) Cooling Packages : It includes a Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator, Flex-a-Lite Dual Fans, Redline Water Wetter (Qty. 1), and a polished Radiator Upper Hard Pipe

- ($999) CT26 Turbo Upgrade 7MGTE & 3SGTE : Includes a completely rebuilt CT26 turbo with no core required. This is a ready to bolt in CT26 using a Toyota core, modified as required, clipped wheel, rebalanced with integrated wastegate, ready to go. I would get the 60-1: 61lb/min

The thing is, when I first searched last night, I hadn't thought of getting the cooling package, and just as I was making this list I decided to add it there.

However, that ends up being quite a bit over my $2500 limit. Which package do you think I could do without, but still receive maximum horsepower gains?

That is the stuff I need help one, I want a turbo, but I wasn't sure how necessary a cooling package was, or if the stock cooling system would do until I got some money?

Thanks a lot ahead of time!
facesmelt is offline   Reply With Quote