View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 02:43 AM   #9
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

A well built 7M, 1JZ or 2JZ in a MKIII can make for an absolute BEAST. They're a very fun car and have an interesting way of grabbing attention and keeping it. These cars do tend to grab even the less automotively inclined owner and twist them into a Supramacist from hell bent on racing the planet in one of the BEST LOOKING CARS EVER MADE (just ask... that's what half of them will say).... or just looking damned sexy while faking it.

They DO cost more to maintain and even more to properly build than any Honda or Nissan.

In my opinion, my car's a beater... everyone else loves it. It's a f#$%ing Supra. okay... I really like my car too. It's ridiculously comfortable, has plenty of torque, lots of looks, and generally quite appreciated for how uncommon it is.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote