Thread: Need Help!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 06:52 AM   #2
t.ortlieb@peoplepc.com
3" Exhaust

t.ortlieb@peoplepc.com is on a distinguished road
Default re lost key

i no you dont want to here this but you might have to change out the locks. most of the well known parts stores sell door and ignitions sets. ignition change out is fairly eazy. open up the colume. not to bad just a few screws on the under side of it. usualy there is an alen screw that holds the whole tumbler in place. wires are attached to it follow them and pull it apart. wala its out. reverse the order of the rip out and its done. if you were to do this a few times and you would be amazed how fast you can do this job. now the door locks are a lil harder but you dont have to start riping out rivets there is usualy enough room to manuver it out w/out. buying the set makes it so you can have one key fits all w/the exception of the trunk. but you probably have a trunk release any way. your other option is to call a lock smith. and yes it is pretty pricey. they do it fast and make a lota money. well i hope this has given you some help. sorry about the spelling, never was a trate of mine lmao

happy motering
tom
t.ortlieb@peoplepc.com is offline   Reply With Quote