View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 02:46 PM   #8
Burning Pyro
3" Exhaust

Burning Pyro is on a distinguished road

ok so update. its gettting warmer up here in wisconsin, seems like my supra is getting harder to start. sometimes it will spin the starter once, then crank, then almost go, then finally go. sometimes i have to give it some gas and it will fire up, and popping it into gear and turning the key seems to be starting it everytime when needed. so.... im thinking maybe a timing issue, need a new starter.....or maybe cold start injector???? i know nothing about the cold start injector, but perhaps is the problem. car still burps/hiccups at idle, not bad but every 20 seconds or so gives a little bump and still runing rich. i pilled codes and all i got was a 2, VAF (vain air flow) assuming it has to do with MAF, looking into that. any help would be nice, i want to be able to drive and shut her off knowing i wont have any hassle or embarrasment getting her to start. thanks.

3" Apex'i Exhaust from downpipe w/ 4"tip| K&N Intake Filter | HKS SSQV BOV | S-AFC II | 7mgte rebuild | ARP Head Studs | HKS MHG | t04E .63 trim turbo | 38mm Turbonetics waste gate | XS Power intercooler | Fluidyne radiator | 3" hardpiping/intercooler piping | all new belts | dual electric fans | tokico illuminas struts with eibach springs | think thats it for now....
Burning Pyro is offline   Reply With Quote