View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 05:47 AM   #11
ravenmaster
12psi boost

Location: Being not duly informed, I refuse to answer with any degree of accuracy for fear of prevaricating
ravenmaster is on a distinguished road

BTW I believe the redline for the R154 is higher than the W series tranny, I could be wrong though. Also our gross wieghtage for turbos is roughly 4400 Lbs., or 2000 Kilos. I know the redline in my R154 turbo is 7500 RPM. However for your needs your contridicting yourself. You want a lighter wieght tranny that has higher RPM then you are looking at the wrong two series trannies. Either your going to get higher RPM from the heavier tranny or lower redline from the lighter one. I would suggest getting a diffrent series than the R or W. Sry bro. Good luck with your project
Oh and btw if yoru doing what I think your doing the W58 wont do, your going to need a stronger tranny, plus you have other factors to consider here, flywheel, clutches, etc. its not just reliant on the tranny.
Tokico Illumina II's (TEMS) | Eibach Pro Springs | SpeedTech AntiSway Bars | Cusco Strut Tower Bars | Lexus AFM/550cc Injector Mod | SOGI short shift mod | Aluminum Driveshaft | Upgraded Fuel Pump | 12 PSI Boost | MHG | 11/30/08 Dyno 362RWHP 326ft/lb

Quote:
Originally Posted by supramacist View Post
Ya I'm the a$$hole. I think you're still mad raven cause I thought from your handle that you were a chick. I said I was sorry for that.
ravenmaster is offline   Reply With Quote