View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 04:15 AM   #1
jaracer64
Stock

jaracer64 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Heater problems go " ohhh S#*%"

Well i thank all of those who helped and posted to my problem with the heat in my 92' supra. I did get the problem resolved today after many attempts and much spending of $. All of this work was in the end just a fein to lead into a larger problem. After fixing the heat i had been driving around all day without any problems. On my way home for the last time of the day though i noticed as i neared my house that the temp was starting to rise. As i drew even closer to my house i noticed a loud hiss coming from my dash to look and see the color of my carpet in the passenger floor pan changing to a darker shade of red. Yep...... after all of that to get my heat back the damn thing goes and cracked........ Does anyone know how much it will probably run me to have a shop change it out? I do not think that i have the skills that are required to change it my self after reading several posts and guides.

Thanks Jared.