View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 05:25 PM   #4
Pretaco
3" Exhaust

Pretaco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretaco View Post
The big fuses have clear plastic on them so you can see if they are burnt, so just look closely at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4yl0r10 View Post
There is a big fuse, different than the others, that says "HEAD" on the diagram. I'm wondering if thats it??? Sounds like a pretty easy trial and error run in any case. Thanks for the help!
I knew I shouldn't have tried to help somebody who couldn't spell his name without numbers.

I just told you how to check the "head" fuse.

As far as the starting concern, how many seconds does it take of cranking the engine before it fires?

Usually that is a fuel related problem, either the cold start injector is not operating, or your fuel pump is leaking pressure back into the tank after the engine is shut off, or the injectors are leaking while the engine is off.

Could also be cheap spark plugs that get flooded easily.
Ray.

For Sale: Light blue body parts, Blue interior parts all from '90 supra targa turbo manual.

Also for sale: R154 trans, brake pedal, master cylinder, booster, abs actuator, sensors, abs ecu, driveshaft, 3.90 lsd rear end, radiator, wiring, speedo cable, 8 saw blade wheels, '88 ecu, relays, cruise control actuator (bad cable), empty fuel tank, etc....
Pretaco is offline   Reply With Quote