View Single Post
Old 11-19-2007, 09:01 AM   #4
CyFi6
3" Exhaust

CyFi6 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemeate
1. hmmm... i remember one time all the fluid did drain out, and when i refilled it, it didnt work until i pumped the clutch up and down for like 15 minutes straight

the clutch goes out before the brake does, doesnt it? so in the event that happens, im not completely 'cant stop the car' screwed am i? or are you talking about air bubbles in the brake line?

2. the leak is reallly slow, so i dont know how i would actually watch for it... explanation?

4. uhhh?

5. ill look at it
Im talking about the brakes, if its leaking at all, get it fixed immediately, theres nothing more important in your car than the brakes, and they need to be working 100%. If the clutch goes out its not as big a deal but it could stop disengaging fully making your transmission work really hard when you shift, prematurely wearing it out without your knowledge.

2. What im talking about, is clean the engine off really good so its nice and clean, drive it a couple days and then look for wetness, and follow where its comming from.

4. http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductD...pe=301&PTSet=A

buy that and just replace it, theres no single bulb with this type of headlight system, theres a whole glass assembly like that and you must replace the whole thing if either the regular or highbeam filiment goes bad.
CyFi6 is offline   Reply With Quote