Thread: new intercooler
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 07:17 PM   #9
west_side_supra
12psi boost

west_side_supra is on a distinguished road

see the way i'm thinking of running my 3 inch pipes is from the TB go out straight then do a 90 around the tems, then straight through the bigger hole in front of the air filter then go down into the ic inlet, as for the turbo side, do a 180 or 2 90's go under the radiator then a little straight piece then another 90 then straight with another 90 going up into the turbo. i dont know if there is a way to go under the oil pan but that was another way i was thinkin of doing it. mmm as for the turbo question its a Gt46 : Compressor Wheel - .66 A/R, 48.9 trim Turbine Wheel - 1.05 A/R, 61.9 trim 4.25" inlet, 3.38" outlet T4 flange with V-band i never really got a name for the turbo, but thats what i had hunted down with all of those specs, and i know in the manual it says something like super hybrid, i'm curious how it will spool up

7MGTE - 500hp never dyno'd
exhaust: 3inch pipes no cat/powerhouse manifold/garret gt47 18psi/HKS SS racing wastegate
fidenza cam gears
intake: PHR 4inch intake/K&N filter/3 inch intercooler/ pipeFMIC/greddy type R bov/
fuel: 550cc PTE/ walbro 255lp / Aeromotive adj pressure regulator
transmission: Fidenza flywheel/ACT extreme kit
electronics: map ecu 1 / HKS EVC 9
gauges:boost,EGT,oil temp & pressure/aem AFR

Last edited by west_side_supra; 11-18-2007 at 07:30 PM.
west_side_supra is offline   Reply With Quote