View Single Post
Old 07-05-2005, 03:36 AM   #13
kwnate
SP58GT

kwnate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by KingDiamond@Jul 4 2005, 07:59 PM
And i would have to disagree with the comment the vette is better in every other way, i'm sure the supra can handle just as good if not better through turns , considering we had one of the best companies build our suspension system (LOTUS). Plus The supra is cheaper, and my opinion, because its prejudice and the supra is my favorite, there is nothing better then a supra to me. There are a lot of nice cars out there, but nothing that when i look at it makes my pants bulge. :P
Lotus built it, with 80s tech. You could spend 10K in suspension and a stock z06 will still take the corners with you, and in a straight line a brand new Z06 bone stock would smoke 95% of MK3 Supras... I could put a BBC in a civic and smoke a z06. The point you overlook is that the vette is bone stock, if his vette is blown, you wouldnt touch it, this goes for ddmcse's 300rwhp as well. Sorry guys, I love the MK3 Supra, but I'm not about to run my mouth about how easy vettes are, that just sounds stupid.

Chevy says the 2006 Z06 will accelerate from zero to 60 mph in well under 4 seconds, run the quarter-mile in the mid-11-second range and top out at 190 mph.

Can your Supra do that?

Just a reminder, I do love Supras

kwnate is offline   Reply With Quote