View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 09:46 PM   #4
oowee623
3" Exhaust

oowee623 is on a distinguished road

what your a girl? wow if you really get that tranny in yourself ill have a lot of respect for you, acually i already do.

you will get really dirty wear jumpsuit some eye protection (shit will fall in your eyes) and maybe some gloves unless you like to spend most of your time washing your hands. and it would be a lot easier with a tranny jack, i had to lift it in myself with the car on jackstand and sprained my wrist in the process but i got it in there

doing a rebuild will teach you some things but to me trannies are complicated, but it does garauntee a working tranny but hey i got mine at a junkyard and it works good, hopefully theres nothing wrong with it. from what i see at the junkyard, the cars are there mostly cause of an accident or engine failure. if you choose to do a rebuild, by all means do it, it all depends on your budget, expertise, and how far youre willing to go

good luck with your baby, seems like you already got that sentimental value thing goin on

Quote:
Originally Posted by supradaddy0803
the results of your work will be very nice when you push the gas and hold on for dear life.
oowee623 is offline   Reply With Quote