View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 06:27 AM   #1
f8l edge
Stock

f8l edge is on a distinguished road
Default new to supras and i need help

im new to supras, iv been a scooby guy but i just found a supra for sale near me. its a 1994 NA supra w/ 127,400 miles for $15,500. heres his ad (This is a well taken care supra also is a florida car but it is now with a connecticut title,mantenance record abalable,no mecanical problems hiding just in case you think about it,it's got a new timing belt done on may new water pomp new radiator new power steering pomp oil chenge done every 2000 miles or 10 weeks witch ever came first . i love this baby but i can't injoy it anymore since my family is growing up and need more room it just won't be fare for me to be driving this baby around by my salfe and not with my kids and wife anymore.This is a clean title i put only 5000 miles on this car since i bout it this car has not been race or abused and out of 10 i give it a 8... Always garaged, Ice cold A/C, Maintenance records available, Looks & runs great) im in college so getting a TT Supra is out (caz of time and $) and getting a TT kit is out too. i was wondering how long i could expect the engine to last with average use, if this car is a good idea for a daily driver and how far i could expect this car to go (performance wise) with about $4G to spend. im talking bolt-ons or maby a single turbo kit. like i said im a scooby guy im also looking into a 2002 wrx for about $12,500 w/ 50,000 Miles. i could easily get 250 to 300 awhp w/ the $4Gs (AWD is very good in MA) not to mention the $ i save on buying the scooby. so wich car would win from a roll? the MODED supra or the MODED scooby? i know the supra is cooler but is the 2JZ-GE w/ 125,000 mi worth it?
f8l edge is offline   Reply With Quote