View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 06:37 AM   #1
Japanese supra tt
Intake

Japanese supra tt is on a distinguished road
Default 2 new problems....

alright, to start of simple....i have a headlight problem (movement)
the bulbs light up perfectly, when i turn them on.
if they are in the down position, and i turn them on, the left one will not come up.

when i crank the left one up to match the right side, and turn my headlights off, then both sides will go down with no problem.

i got a junked headlight motor, before removing my headlight i unplugged the connector and plugged it into the new motor in my hand, and had my buddy turn the lights on and off.
even with a different motor, it still does the same thing!
(left headlight will not come up)

any suggestions?.... is there a fuse or something specifically for the movement of the left headlight?
id really prefer not to drive around at night with a car that has downsydrome...

and the bigger more...important issue.
i think i have a BHG.
the car runs fine, never overheats. even when i push it hard
the idle is a little funny....=/
im inspecting my engine bay as i do after a couple days of hard driving, and i pull off the rubber thing on top of my valve cover.
heres a pic of it circled in red:

i look inside and see blackish gritty looking oil in my valve cover...

i also had my car on a lift the same day and there was oil leak coming from somewhere. from the top of the engine somewhere.

i dont know what it is, and also, i took off my radiator cap and looked inside, and theres this brownish colored coolant....gonna flush it and fill it back up with new fluid. heres a pic of it:
Japanese supra tt is offline   Reply With Quote