Thread: Vacuum lines
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 03:25 PM   #8
scruffboy
walbro fp

scruffboy is on a distinguished road
Default Hey IHH

I wouldn't completely knock the guy, he's been in business in town for 35 yrs with a lot of repeat business. I could tell he was not familiar with the 7mge. I left him with cygnus printouts of the head replacement sequence and he sort took it grudgingly. Then when I stopped by to check his progress, that printout was on the hood with grease marks on every page. Actually, I just got laid off, the day the car came out of the shop. SHHIIITT, I would have had plenty of time to try to do the job. I would have been a little nervous though, what do you do if something goes wrong and your cars in pieces in your driveway? I always seem to run into a broken or stripped bolt or something else that just stops me in my tracks. It's like, I know what needs to be done, I just have trouble doin it. I guess I don't have a grease thumb, but I try.

Scruffboy

89 N/A Supra, 5 speed, TEMS, Moon Roof, all stock, Black with beautiful Burgundy interior, lots of new parts, oil changed every 3 months like clockwork.
scruffboy is offline   Reply With Quote