Thread: Vacuum lines
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 12:00 AM   #1
scruffboy
walbro fp

scruffboy is on a distinguished road
Question Vacuum lines

I picked up my car yesterday after having a new head gasket job done. The guy did a pretty good job, and it runs well, but I noticed some of the vacuum lines crossed so I reffered to my photos and cygnus to straighten it out. Here is a question for maybe one of you more knowledgeable engine guys. There is a line from the Speed Control Actuator that runs to a tee. A small line from the tee runs to the flat part of the back of the intake manifold, the rest continues on to the firewall where it connects to a sort of hard pipe, crosses the firewall, and connects to a part that I don't know the name of. It is directly behind the Charcoal cannister and is bell shaped. At that point the line splits in two. It got dark and I had to quit for the night. Any help guys (or gals)

Scruffboy

89 N/A Supra, 5 speed, TEMS, Moon Roof, all stock, Black with beautiful Burgundy interior, lots of new parts, oil changed every 3 months like clockwork.
scruffboy is offline   Reply With Quote