Thread: 9 second Supra?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 10:10 PM   #19
SoCal*BrAnded
Stock

SoCal*BrAnded is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpanas
Rofl. TRD doesn't make most of this stuff...mainly because the Mkiv Supra hasn't been manufactured for several years. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that TRD doesn't even make enough bolt-on parts to put a tC into the 9s...and that was SupraFTW's question: "What mods do i put in an MKIV to make it a 9 second car".
You probably shouldn't say anything else (on this topic) imho...SupraFTW was asking what modifications would need to be made to a STOCK '93-'98 Supra Turbo in order to get it to run 9s. The only thing you'd find under the hood of a bone-stock supra are the bone-stock components. What else would you expect?
go to trdsource.com
trd manufactures parts

http://www.trdsource.com/toyota.asp

type in the model (supra), year, and engine (turbo)
then look down and you see a table. hope i didn't lose you already 'cuz we're almost done. at the right side of the table, you see a list of manufacturers. read it for yourself.

trd actually makes much more but they rarely update their list. if you go to your local toyota dealership (supraftw) you can ask them there or you can just call them.

as a matter of fact. trd does produce superchargers use the same site and look up tC's. all you gotta do is read magazines. or have friends.

Last edited by SoCal*BrAnded; 06-05-2007 at 10:12 PM.
SoCal*BrAnded is offline   Reply With Quote