Thread: 9 second Supra?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 03:11 AM   #17
pwpanas
Supra Owner

pwpanas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal*BrAnded
buy most parts from TRD. i just find it alot more reliable. most tC owners buy their superchargers from TRD as well as headers. get a cat-back exhaust, cold-air intake, just the basic needs to produce 50-100 hp gain =/ ...
Rofl. TRD doesn't make most of this stuff...mainly because the Mkiv Supra hasn't been manufactured for several years. In fact, I'd be willing to bet that TRD doesn't even make enough bolt-on parts to put a tC into the 9s...and that was SupraFTW's question: "What mods do i put in an MKIV to make it a 9 second car".
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal*BrAnded
...what else can i say w/o looking under the hood of your car.
You probably shouldn't say anything else (on this topic) imho...SupraFTW was asking what modifications would need to be made to a STOCK '93-'98 Supra Turbo in order to get it to run 9s. The only thing you'd find under the hood of a bone-stock supra are the bone-stock components. What else would you expect?

NB: Please consider posting any help requests in a new thread instead of asking me for help privately. About 99.9+% of the time, private help requests end up covering great information that could be very valuable to other forum members. If you have a good reason for needing the help request to be private, I'll consider it. If not, then why not give everyone else the opportunity to pitch in too, and/or learn from the information? Remember, there's no such thing as a dumb question. We're all here to help within this family of Supra owners.

Last edited by pwpanas; 05-16-2007 at 10:26 AM.
pwpanas is offline   Reply With Quote